Recipe by ~Bliss~
A delicious artery clogger if there ever was one.
Top Review by looneytunesfan
I made these to go with her YUMMY Cola Steak Crockpot #92809. These were good although I didn't really taste much bacon flavor. Maybe it was because I only used a 1/2 slice of bacon on each potato. Will try again with a full slice. Thank you for sharing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Take medium-sized potato.
- Split while raw (do not cut all the way through the potato).
- Season with butter, salt, pepper and place one slice of bacon in middle of potato.
- Wrap tightly in foil and cook slowly in coals or a 350° oven for one hour or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- When done, remove the bacon.
- (I usually melt some butter and sour cream to pour over potato.) This is a guaranteed recipe for artery clogging.