Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
These wings fall apart in your mouth, Your guests or family will be FIGHTING over them.
Make and share this " World's Best "( and Easiest ) Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Mix sauce and sugar together, brush on both sides of the wings, then pour over wings in pan.
- Cook in a roasting pan/cookie sheet with a"lip" so the sauce doesn't spill and make a mess of the oven 350 degrees Cook for 1 hour.
- I usually cook face down (so that the"pretty" side of the wing gets good and brown) for about 40 minutes and then flip over.
- Then when done throw all the gooey sauce into the crock pot with the wings and simmer on low heat for as long as you want.
- (At least 10 minutes) this is what makes them fall apart in your mouth, but you don't have to do it to cook them.
- they should be done after an hour in the oven.
This sauce is delicious and so easy! I didn't use the crock pot method because after the hour in the oven, we couldn't stand to wait any longer to eat. The chicken was still melt-in-your mouth yummy goodness.