Recipe by wannabecook
This recipe comes from our local co-op's monthly magazine. I have tried it and it is WONDERFUL!!! Each time I make it for work, it is gone within 30 minutes. Really easy to make, but a little messy.
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt cake pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, milk, oil, water and eggs.
- Beat on medium for 4 minutes, add 2 cups chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 40-50 minutes. Test for doneness.
- Turn out on a wire rack and let fully cool.
- Melt butter and remaining chips in a double boiler or microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle on cake. Sprinkle with pecans.