A comfort meal. Seasoned potatoes and chicken in a delightful parsley sauce. Made a big batch for the MLB playoffs that went quickly and plan on another for the World Series.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub and Rinse new potatoes.
- 2Saute Onion and Garlic in a frying pan with a Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- 3Peel around the center of potatoes and place in cold water.
- 4Chop Parsley coarsley.
- 5Cut Chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- 6Add potatoes, 1/2 the parsley and chicken broth to the frying pan after sweating the onions and garlic and bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- 8Remove cover and sprinkle Paprika on potatoes.
- 9Add Chicken and remaining parsley to the pan and cover for 5 minutes.
- 10Plate potatoes and chicken and pour sauce over each portion.
- 11Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World Series Chicken and New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 287.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 28.1 g