Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe on one of my favorite food sites: http://www.peanutbutterboy.com/ I haven't tried it yet, but the recipe is healthy and looks good!
- Place all ingredients into a blender and puree.
- Add any optional ingredients.
- Pour into a hot pan.
- Cook until golden, flip , then continue cooking until other side is golden as well.
- Check to see if cooked all the way though
- (Smaller pancakes are easier to flip).
I found recipe, and to myself this one sound interesting...so gave it a try and it was great!! but instead of bananas I used caned no sugar added pears