1/3 Photos of World Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar Cookies
Southern Polar Bear's Note:
This recipe was published in the Arizona Republic on July 31, 2001
My Private Note
dozen s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2In a medium bowl, cream together the sugars and shortening using an electric mixer.
- 3Mix on slow speed 30 seconds, then scrape down the bowl with a spatula.
- 4Increase speed to medium and mix for 3 minutes.
- 5Slowly add vanilla and beaten egg while mixing.
- 6In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture to the mixing bowl, mixing on slow speed until just blended. Do not overmix.
- 7Scoop with an ice-cream scoop and roll in sugar.
- 8Place directly on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with palm of hand.
- 9Bake at 375° for 9-10 minutes. Cookies are done when small cracks appear and are pale golden. Ideally, the edges do not brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2365.4
- Calories from Fat 1259
- Total Fat 139.9 g
- Saturated Fat 34.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 628.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 261.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 106.4 g
- Protein 18.3 g