Recipe by Timothy H.
Tim's Best Beef Jerky. This is by far the best Jerky I have ever had! When I say it's the best,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is the best! I have tried many different recipes,none stand up to this!
- 2 lbs beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Place beef strips in the bottom of a large bowl. Pour soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, brown sugar,pepper, meat tenderizer, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika over beef. Mix to assure all the meat is evenly coated. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2.Remove meat from bowl and place between two pieces of plastic wrap; pound to 1/8-inch thickness.
- 3.Arrange the meat strips on the tray of a dehydrator and dry at your dehydrator's highest setting until done to your liking, at least 4 hours. Store in an airtight container or resealable bags.