Recipe by Joyce Black
This sure smells great when you walk in from work after a long day! Your meat dish and gravy are all ready for you! I have even put the meat in frozen! It always turns out so tender and nummy!
- 1 beef roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1 fresh garlic clove
Directions See How It's Made
- Rip out a large sheet of foil-- enough to cover the bottom of baking dish (9X13) and go over too!
- I spray foil with Pam.
- Place roast in center in the pan on the sheet of foil.
- Cut slits in the roast and push in sections of garlic.
- Pour canned cream soup over roast.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle the top with onion soup packet.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pull foil up and seal across top and ends making sure the roast is sealed tightly but leaving enough space above and around roast.
- Now put in over at 250°F and leave in for about 10 hours (7 a. m.- 5 p. m. Just in time for dinner!).