- 3 -4 lbs chuck roast (can be frozen)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 small onions or 3 tablespoons dried onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place frozen chuck roast in roaster and cover completely with water.
- Add other ingredients.
- Cook in oven all day at 275 degrees.
- Separate any bones or excess fat. Shred meat with a fork or electric mixer.
- Save some of the juice from the roaster pan to season the meat after shredded.
- Serve on Kaiser rolls or French bread.