1/1 Photo of Working Mom's Stuffed Shells Florentine
1 hr 5 mins
Easy, tasty dinner for busy weeknights-all pre-packaged ingredients, making this one-dish meal a snap to make after work, school, or just when you want dinner to be a breeze!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Defrost/thaw spinach (microwave on high x4 minutes).
- 3Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 4Place shells in dish, filling side up.
- 5Mix pasta sauce with spinach, pour over shells.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese, then cover dish with foil.
- 7Bake 50 minutes, remove foil, bake additional 10 minutes to brown cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Working Mom's Stuffed Shells Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 821.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: