Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy, tasty dinner for busy weeknights-all pre-packaged ingredients, making this one-dish meal a snap to make after work, school, or just when you want dinner to be a breeze!
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen creamed spinach
- 2 (20 ounce) bagsfrozen cheese-stuffed shells
- 1 (26 ounce) jartomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Defrost/thaw spinach (microwave on high x4 minutes).
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place shells in dish, filling side up.
- Mix pasta sauce with spinach, pour over shells.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then cover dish with foil.
- Bake 50 minutes, remove foil, bake additional 10 minutes to brown cheese.
Yummy, this was good and easy and quick and meatless (great for lent!). I did do a few things differently, i used 16 oz. spinach instead of 9, i liked it like this and i also just sprinkled some parm. cheese on top since thats what I had. I will be loading a pic. of it up for u in a few days.
This was great! I couldn't find shells in the store, so I used manicotti, and only used one package of 8. I also used about 2/3 of the sauce and all the spinach (should have halved that also). All in all, it was really good and even my 4 year old daughter ate hers, spinach and all! Thanks for posting. This is a keeper for me.