Recipe by TGirl,RN
Easy, tasty dinner for busy weeknights-all pre-packaged ingredients, making this one-dish meal a snap to make after work, school, or just when you want dinner to be a breeze!
Top Review by Katrina
Yummy, this was good and easy and quick and meatless (great for lent!). I did do a few things differently, i used 16 oz. spinach instead of 9, i liked it like this and i also just sprinkled some parm. cheese on top since thats what I had. I will be loading a pic. of it up for u in a few days.
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen creamed spinach
- 2 (20 ounce) bagsfrozen cheese-stuffed shells
- 1 (26 ounce) jartomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Defrost/thaw spinach (microwave on high x4 minutes).
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place shells in dish, filling side up.
- Mix pasta sauce with spinach, pour over shells.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then cover dish with foil.
- Bake 50 minutes, remove foil, bake additional 10 minutes to brown cheese.