Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick, easy and somewhat healthy dinner fix for anytime you need to get dinner on the table quickly and keep 'em happy! Can even be a great appetizer or dip for a party. ;) I use this often and it keeps everyone asking for it over and over. Black olives are a great addition for a dip- or if your family will eat them - I use them off and on depending on if I have them in the house!
- 2 lbs ground turkey breast
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (30 ounce) can vegetarian refried beans, vegetarian style (Rosarita preferred)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag cheese, shredded (sharp, mexican blend, your choice)
- sour cream
- tortilla chips, tostitos white corn preferred
- Brown turkey in a pan.
- Add taco seasoning and water, then continue cooking until saucy but not too "soupy" (just a couple minutes).
- In a 13x9 glass dish, layer beans, meat then cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with chips, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and any other garnish desired.
- Enjoy! ;).
Delicious nachos. I didn't exactly measure the amounts, but I am sure it was close. Put sliced jalapenos on some of them for some hotter bites and cilantro on some for those love it (like me). Nachos with the works are always a winner!
Great, easy dish for "Mexican night" feasting. I used Kraft Free cheddar and served with Tostitos baked scoops, lite sour cream, and salsa.
Good and easy!