Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a basic quick and easy soup recipe that can be altered according to what you have on hand or to your taste.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) bag whole corn (or Cream style frozen)
- 1 cup cut okra (frozen, not breaded, optional but it adds to the flavor)
- 1 dash salt (to taste)
- 1 dash black pepper (to taste)
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 bag stew vegetables (frozen)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Brown Ground Beef in small amount of oil.
- Add vegetables and rinse each container with small amount of Water and add to mixture.
- Bring to full boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 - 45 minutes.
- May also add 8 1/2 ounces of field peas or butter beans but they are optional. This recipe is very flexible.