Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is such an easy and quick recipe
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combined ground beef and onion mix in bowl; mix well. Add stuffing mix and place in loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour. Let stand 5 mins before cutting.
Excellent recipe,i was really surprised how the dried onions in soup mix swelled up and looked like I had chopped them!The flavor was yummmmmmylicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for posting.