Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Weber recipe for beef.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whisk ingredients together in a small bowl.
Wonderful manly flavor, love the "paste" so there is not a lot of liquid dripping from the meat. I marinated my steak for 7 hours, letting the steak come to room temperature for 1 hour prior to cooking. As usual, I seared the steak and then baked it for 15 minutes at 350 to get a nice medium-rare throughout my steak, and then let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag game.