1/1 Photo of Worcestershire Chicken
This recipe came from Gourmet (April 1995). The original recipe called for chicken breasts with skin, but I always use skinless. It's quick and easy, and I always have everything to make it in the house. It's great served over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat chicken dry and place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- 2With a meat pounder, flatten chicken lightly to about 1/2 in thickness and season with salt and pepper.
- 3In large non-stick skillet heat oil over moderate heat and cook chicken until lightly browned, approximately 6 minutes on each side.
- 4Add remaining ingredients except lemon juice, and simmer until chicken is cooked through,about 4 minutes.
- 5Transfer chicken with tongs to a platter.
- 6Simmer sauce until reduced to about 1/4 cup.
- 7Add lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Pour sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Worcestershire Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.7
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 261.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 28.5 g