Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a sweet, tasty marinade that goes especially well with pork and chicken.
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and use for a marinade prior to cooking the pork or chicken.
- I also set some aside at the beginning and use it to brush over the meat the last few minutes it is cooking. This makes enough marinade for 1 1/2 - 2 pounds of meat.
We were supposed to cook the pork chops yesterday but couldn't so they were 48 hours in the marinade. They were so yummy and tender. Just a bit sweet, a hint of sweetness. Thanks TasteTester :) Made for 123 hit wonders
Very nice marinade. I also added red pepper flakes for a bit of heat. Marinaded two bone-in chicken breasts in the fridge for 6 hours. Very flavourful and juicy. Thanks for sharing.
This is an awsome recipe. I made this chicken into an oritental salad with mandarin oranges and chow mein noodles, so great and full of flavor.