Recipe by TasteTester
This is a sweet, tasty marinade that goes especially well with pork and chicken.
Top Review by Boomette
We were supposed to cook the pork chops yesterday but couldn't so they were 48 hours in the marinade. They were so yummy and tender. Just a bit sweet, a hint of sweetness. Thanks TasteTester :) Made for 123 hit wonders
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and use for a marinade prior to cooking the pork or chicken.
- I also set some aside at the beginning and use it to brush over the meat the last few minutes it is cooking. This makes enough marinade for 1 1/2 - 2 pounds of meat.