Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful dip!!! Originally posted with my grilled Artichokes (#111160). Great for dipping all sorts of vegies!
- 1⁄8 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 -2 ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- fresh vegetables, for dipping
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk well together. Adjust amounts of worcestershire and honey to taste.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Use for dipping with fresh vegies.
LOVE this dip!!! I served it on pita bread with turkey and lettuce today for lunch for some of the people I cook for. Made for ZWT 3!