- 4 cups water
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 bunch green onion, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 steak, that has been fried with oyster sauce and soy sauce, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 -4 tablespoons soy sauce
- wonton wrapper
- hot oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients from part 1 in a large enamel pot and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Mix together the onion, garlic, pork, salt and pepper, and soy sauce in a medium bowl.
- Lay out 10 won ton wrappers and place 1 tsp of meat mixture in the center of each.
- Moisten the edges with water, fold and seal.
- Take the two opposing points and pinch together.
- Set aside and repeat until mixture is used up.
- Add Won Ton's to Part 1, bring to a lazy boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve with hot oil.