1/1 Photo of Wor Won Ton Soup
This is my girlfriend Carol's recipe. I had never had this soup until she made it for me. I think it's great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups water
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 bunch green onion, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 steak, that has been fried with oyster sauce and soy sauce, sliced thin
- 1Place all ingredients from part 1 in a large enamel pot and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 2Mix together the onion, garlic, pork, salt and pepper, and soy sauce in a medium bowl.
- 3Lay out 10 won ton wrappers and place 1 tsp of meat mixture in the center of each.
- 4Moisten the edges with water, fold and seal.
- 5Take the two opposing points and pinch together.
- 6Set aside and repeat until mixture is used up.
- 7Add Won Ton's to Part 1, bring to a lazy boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- 8Serve with hot oil.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wor Won Ton Soup
Serving Size: 1 (715 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 1683.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 28.1 g