Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Web, simple old recipe from Woolsworth store.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (13 ounce) can Milnot Condensed Milk, whipped
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (or less if desired)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Add the gelatin and blend well.
- Fold it stiffly whipped milnot (this can be done with electric mixer) Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together;pack 2/3 of mixture on bottom and sides of a 9x13 inch pan (or larger).
- Add filling and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve plain or garnish with fruit.