Woolworth's Ice Box Cheese Torte
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Add the gelatin and blend well.
- Fold it stiffly whipped milnot (this can be done with electric mixer) Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together;pack 2/3 of mixture on bottom and sides of a 9x13 inch pan (or larger).
- Add filling and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve plain or garnish with fruit.