5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. It is one that I came up with based on flavors and taste of my family and friends at our cookouts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by bringing the bag of Simply Potato Shredded Hash Browns to room temperature.
- 2In a large cast iron skillet, heat up the 1-1/2 T bacon fat, once it is starting to get hot add the peppers and sliced mushrooms do a quick heat, stirring to wilt peppers and brown the mushrooms and then remove them off to a plate.
- 3Then add the remaining 1-1/2 T bacon fat let it get nice and hot and add those succulent room temp hash browns and cook them, stirring on occasion to ensure a nice crunchy brown texture.
- 4Add back into the cast iron skillet those sliced or chopped Pepperoncini Peppers & sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms and then give it a good stir.
- 5Add that wonderful shredded Sharp Cheddar to melt (add as much as you like we use between 1 cup and 2 cups).
- 6Plate if you can, but most of the time the tators are removed from the skillet faster than you can call them to dinner. WooHoo!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for WooHoo Tators #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 1178.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: