Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Natural peanut butter does not contain hydrogenated oil or sugar.
Make and share this Woof Woof Chunky Peanut Dog Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl combine flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl combine peanutbutter and milk.
- Add the milk and peanut butter to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- On floured surface, turn out the knead.
- Roll out 1/4 inch thick. cut out using cookie cutters.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. After the treats are baked place on racks to cool then store in airtight containers.
my dogs loved them but i used creamy pb.
My dog has a funny habit of not eating until he's sure no one is watching. When I gave him one of these treats, he set it down like he usually did and waited for me to leave. He must have really liked it, because he wolfed down the second one without even waiting for me to walk away. I think that counts as a five star review. Thanks!