Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Courtesy of: http://www.holistic-hounds.com/Recipes.html
- 3 cups lean ground meat
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats (uncooked)
- 1⁄4 cup sweet potato (grated)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetables (green, finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix it all together and bake 350 degrees in a loaf pan for about 40 minutes. After it cools, slice and freeze in single servings.
- 20 pound dog will eat 1/2 of a 1" slice per meal.
- Add multi-vitamin/mineral if fed as a meal.