Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty grilling sauce. Also from hobbyfarms.com
Make and share this Woodford Reserve Kentucky Bourbon Grilling Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 cup woodford reserve kentucky Bourbon
- Combine all ingredients except bourbon in a sauce pan and simmer on stovetop for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take off heat and add bourbon.
- Sauce can be thinned with water and used to marinate meat before barbecuing.