Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tasty grilling sauce. Also from hobbyfarms.com
Make and share this Woodford Reserve Kentucky Bourbon Grilling Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 cup woodford reserve kentucky Bourbon
- Combine all ingredients except bourbon in a sauce pan and simmer on stovetop for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take off heat and add bourbon.
- Sauce can be thinned with water and used to marinate meat before barbecuing.