1/2 Photos of Wood Family's Seafoam Salad Aka "green Stuff"
A very yummy side dish that the whole family will enjoy. This has become a staple at our family's Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter dinners. It's a good thing that it makes a lot! My daughter always asks, "Are we having Green Stuff?" I received this recipe from my mother-in-law when I married into the family. She is a wonderful cook! My recipe calls for ingredients that are a little more healthy, as I follow Weight Watchers so feel free to substitute the "real" things. ENJOY!
My Private Note
very la ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the pears.
- 2Put the pear juice in a measuring cup and add enough water to make 2 cups of liquid.
- 3Make the Jello using the 2 cups of the liquid.
- 4When the Jello is dissolved, place in the refrigerator until almost set.
- 5Mash the pears.
- 6Mash the softened cream cheese adding the milk as you mash and blend this mixture until smooth.
- 7Add the pears to the cream cheese mixture.
- 8Put the cream cheese mixture and the Jello in the mixing bowl and blend together.
- 9Fold in the Cool Whip and mix all together well.
- 10Pour your Seafoam Salad into a pretty glass bowl.
- 11Put the halved cherries on the top for decoration.
- 12Chill well and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wood Family's Seafoam Salad Aka "green Stuff"
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 128.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free lime Jell-O gelatin