Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Bobby Flay's Throwdown!
Make and share this Wood Chick's BBQ Championship BBQ Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet spanish paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- Combine salt and brown sugar in a food processor or blender, and process until well blended.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except granulated sugar, and process until well blended.
- Add granulated sugar and process until all ingredients are evenly distributed.