Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
from the dim sum made easy cookbook comes this good recipie!
Make and share this Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- cover wrappers with wet towels rfor 15 minuites before use.
- to make filling:in a large bowl,combine the ground pork,egg,seame oil,soy sauce,broth,rice wine,scallion,gingerroot & salt.
- place 1/2 teaspoon of the filling into the center of one wrapper.
- moisten the edge of the wrapper with some water and fold over at the center.
- gently press the edges together.
- fold in half again lengthwisde & the pull the corners one over the other & press together with a little water.
- repeat to make abouyt 60 wontons.
- bring 4 quarts of water to a boil in a deep pot or wok.
- add the wontons to the boiling water & bring to aboil.
- add 1 cup cold water & bring the pot to a boil.
- when the wontons float to the surface again they are ready drain & serve.