Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 (5 piece) package chicken backs
- 1⁄4 lb ground pork
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon msg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg white, for sealing the wonton wrappers
- Heat oil; cook garlic until light brown. Add onion and ground pork; cook for 15 minutes and set aside.
- Spread the wonton wrapper and put 1/4 teaspoon cooked pork in the middle and fold in half and seal it with egg white. Repeat until you use the wrapper.
- Boil the chicken in 4 quarts water for 1 hour.
- Remove the bones and drop the wonton into the broth.
- Add garlic salt, pepper and monosodium glutamate. Add more salt to taste. Cook wonton for 30 minutes.