- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup drained sliced water chestnuts
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- red leaf lettuce or romaine lettuce or spinach
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil, plus
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 1⁄8 cup toasted sesame seeds
Fried wonton strips
- 10 wonton wrappers, cut in 1/2 inch wide strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Fry a few wonton strips at a time in a small diameter saucepan to prevent them from overcooking.
- Toss chicken, chestnuts, sprouts and greens together with the dressing.
- Divide among 4 plates and top with fried wontons.