Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Vegetarian mini wonton pizza's. Crispy, quick, and delicious. I saw a recipe for wonton pizzas and decided to make it vegetarian for those of us who are meat deprived. The reason that there are no amounts for the some of the ingredients is because depending on what one likes they may want more or less of a certain ingredient.
- 20 -25 wonton wrappers
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons black olives
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup marinara sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 1 cup soy mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance whipped spread
- 5 1⁄4 ounces Morningstar Farms veggie bacon strips
- Cook Bacon make it crispy. Put mushrooms, broccoli, green pepper, red onion and olives in a food processor and mince it up a bit.Put Wontons on aluminum foil on a baking sheet if you have one.
- With a brush; brush on the buttery spread on every wonton. Then with a separate brush I alternated putting marinara on one wonton then BBQ sauce on another.
- Then, Chop the bacon you made into thick squares and place those down on the wonton wrappers.Following that add the mozzarella then top with the vegetables you chopped up then add a little more cheese on top (or dont put any cheese on top I alternated with that also).
- Then put the mini Pizzas in the oven on 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until crispy. Let rest for a bit then enjoy.