Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
These little bundles are easy to put together for a holiday party. They can be made ahead and thawed for a later use.
- 2 (3 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) packagesliced deli roast beef
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Blend cream cheese until smooth with sour cream, garlic, dill, and pepper.
- Chop beef finely and add to cream cheese along with other cheeses.
- Put won ton wraps in mini cup cake tins sprayed with pam.
- Put 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon of mixture in each won ton, then dip fingers in water and pinch won ton together at top and twist to form a little package.
- Bake at 350* about 15 minutes until lightly browned; serve warm.