Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
These chips are quick and easy to make, and are a great snack. They're also nice topped with sesame seeds.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 1 or 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Cut each wonton wrapper to make 4 triangles.
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- These will keep for a week or two in an airtight container.
- If desired, reheat for 4 or 5 minutes at 350 degrees before serving.
these are a wonderful alternative to potato chips. Mine bake for up to nine minutes to get the cripsiness we desisire. Will make them for our chinese new year celebration.
I was not a very big fan of these. I sprayed my pan with cooking spray topped the Wonton wrappers with spray butter and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. My girls loved them, but my husband and I just didn't care for them. Sorry:o(
I love that these are simple to make and that you can season them with just about anything to get the taste you are looking for. I sprayed mine with cooking spray before seasoning them with salt and a fiesta seasoning mix, they tasted awesome! Thanks for the recipe.