1/1 Photo of Wonton Chips
These chips are quick and easy to make, and are a great snack. They're also nice topped with sesame seeds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 1 or 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- 3Cut each wonton wrapper to make 4 triangles.
- 4Place in a single layer on baking sheet.
- 5Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- 6Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- 7These will keep for a week or two in an airtight container.
- 8If desired, reheat for 4 or 5 minutes at 350 degrees before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonton Chips
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g