Recipe by Dancer^
These chips are quick and easy to make, and are a great snack. They're also nice topped with sesame seeds.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 1 or 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Cut each wonton wrapper to make 4 triangles.
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- These will keep for a week or two in an airtight container.
- If desired, reheat for 4 or 5 minutes at 350 degrees before serving.