Recipe by Joni W.
Top Review by Blacklab1973
very tasty!!! I made a trial batch exactly as directed and they were very tasty. Then I got a great idea and chopped up some Candian bacon and put a little bit in the bottom of each wrapper before putting in the cheese.....Absouletly out of this world!!! It was hard to not eat all of them before our company arrived!
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 12 ounces wonton wrappers, use only 24
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Hear oven to 350 and place rack in center. Coat two 12-cup mini muffin pans, including top surface, with cooking spray.
- Combine shredded swiss and cheddar cheeses.
- Gently fit 1 wonton wrapper into each cup, molding along sides. If wrapper tears, patch with a piece of another wrapper. Fill each cup with about 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake until wontons are browned and crispy and cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool 2 to 3 minutes.