Recipe by Vicki in CT
Great use for left over chicken. Cucumber yogurt sauce makes this panini special.
Top Review by Ma Field
Used leftover chicken too and some wonderful naan from the world market. This is a tasty next-day lunch from grilled leftovers. Made for ZWT6 Family Pick but I'll make it again and again this summer. Looney Spoons!
- 1 skinless chicken breast half, cooked and sliced thinly (I use left over Grilled Greek Chicken Breasts)
- 1⁄2-1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 slices naan bread (or can use pita bread)
- tzatziki (I use Tzatziki or can use store bought cucumber yogurt sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush one side of of each slice of bread with olive oil. On opposite side of one piece layer chicken, tomatoes, feta, and olives if using. Top with other piece of bread leaving the oiled side on the outside.
- Place on panini press (or George Foreman or skillet) and cook until crispy on the outside and warm on the inside. Cut into six to eight wedges.
- Serve with tzatziki sauce.