Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I picked this right out of the Orlando Sentinel newspaper last Sunday. This is from www.almondaccents.com .I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle vinaigrette dressing
- 1 red pears, washed,cored and diced
- 1 (7 ounce) bageuropean-style mixed salad greens
- 1 lb oven roasted turkey breast, cut into strips
- 1 (6 ounce) bagsunkist almond accents honey roasted sliced almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled gorgonzola or 1⁄3 cup blue cheese (optional)
- 1 small julienne-cut orange squash
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the first two ingredients.
- Keep aside.
- Then divide the salad mix among 4 plates.
- Top each plate with turkey, Almond Accents, cranberries and cheese.
- Evenly divide pears among the salads.
- Drizzle each salad with the pear vinaigrette dressing.
- Garnish with julienne squash and serve.