Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I grew up eating these. It's soo simple anyone can do it! And they taste soo good!!!
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans, I like Bush's but use what you like
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons mustard, I like to use yellow here but again whatever your preference
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -4 slices bacon
- Heat to 350 degrees. Grease a medium size casserole dish. Pour beans in it. Stir sugar in it. Now stir in mustard and Wostershire sauce inches
- Now give a little taste, if it feels like too sweet add little more mustard. IF too spicy add little more brown sugar, just a sprinkle. Now lay bacon strips on top of beans until covers them. It is ok for it to be raw, the bacon will cook in the oven and give it a yummy flavor.
- Bake beans 45 min-1 hour, until bacon is cooked and beans are browned. Enjoy!
Great recipe! I use a horseradish mustard to give it a little extra kick.
Very good and extremely easy to make, what could be better! Loved the slight hints of sweetness, savory/hot, and smoky tastes. I didn't change a thing! Would definitely make again. Made for ZWT3.
A very good, basic baked bean recipe. I used less sugar, probably 1/4 cup + 1 tsp.