Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This goes great with a turkey or chicken dinner, I also add in 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic with the onions, I suggest to have your broth very hot when adding to the rice :)
- Saute onion in the olive oil over low heat, about 10 minutes.
- Add the squash and 1/2 cup broth.
- Cover the pan, and cook until the squash is tender (about 10 mins).
- Add rice and wine, and cook until the wine is absorbed.
- Add 2-1/2 cups more broth, and simmer, uncovered until the liquid is absorbed (about 30 minutes).
- Add 1/2 cup more broth, and stir until rice is tender and creamy (about 5 minutes).
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese, and serve.