1/2 Photos of Wonderful Waffles
A wonderful waffle recipe I have been making for quite some time on my waffle machine, adding in 1/2 cup fresh blueberries will only add to the flavor, do not use frozen berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl whisk together the egg yolks with milk, vanilla and sugar.
- 2In a small bowl combine the flour with baking powder and salt; add to the egg mixture and whisk until smooth, then whisk in the melted butter.
- 3Allow the mixture to sit at room temperature for 30-35 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile you may beat the egg whites until stiff.
- 5Fold in the beaten egg whites to the wet mixture.
- 6Spoon mixture into the waffle machine using amounts stated for your machine.
- 7Cook until browned.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonderful Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.2
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 149.0 mg
- Sodium 539.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g