Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Don't let the pineapple throw you; it's delicious. From Prevention Healthy Cooking.
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 (4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped or 1⁄3 cup celery
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, mix tuna, yogurt, pineapple, celery, relish, pecans, mustard, and cinnamon.
- DID YOU KNOW?.
- This salad makes a fantastic grilled sandwich with crusty whole-grain bread.