Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From Rima Soni's Q & A Trouble Shooter column, Weekend.
Top Review by Little Bunny Fufu
Very moisturizing! I also use a similar recipe for my hair. I've just submitted it. It is called Hydrating Hair Mask. It should be out in a while from now. It's relly simple. You should check it out!
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the avocado to a smooth pulp.
- Add egg yolk and honey.
- Mix well.
- Massage this on a clear face twice a day.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes before rinsing.
- Besides this, it would be wonderful if you could add 2 tbsps.
- of olive oil extra to your diet, for example in your salad or rice.
- Also, Vitamin B-complex in the form of Brewers Yeast is excellent to help activate circulation and stimulate the oils.