Recipe by sears0178
My mother-in-law serves these every year during the holidays and we just sit, watch and wait for them to come out of the oven so that we can quickly devour all 24!!
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 links hot Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 24 large mushroom caps
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute sausage, crumble and drain. Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together 1/2 cup parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, worcestershire, oregano,and cream cheese.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add sausage the mixture.
- Add egg yolk.
- Brush mushrooms with white wine.
- Fill mushrooms and place in greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of grated parmesan on top.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.