- 1 (10 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 small red onion, sliced in thin rings
- 4 eggs, hardboiled and sliced
- 6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Slice onion, boil eggs and fry bacon. Peel and slice eggs and drain bacon.
- Layer spinach, eggs, onion and bacon in a serving bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
- This can all be prepared in advance and tossed together in minutes. Prep time is assuming chill time for eggs and drain time for bacon.