Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very delicious spinach salad. It's tangy and savory and really just the best one I've ever had. It is 'just' different enough to be special and everyone I've served it to LOVES it. I hope you do too!
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 small red onion, sliced in thin rings
- 4 eggs, hardboiled and sliced
- 6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Slice onion, boil eggs and fry bacon. Peel and slice eggs and drain bacon.
- Layer spinach, eggs, onion and bacon in a serving bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
- This can all be prepared in advance and tossed together in minutes. Prep time is assuming chill time for eggs and drain time for bacon.
Delicious recipe. Thanks for sharing!