Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These are mouthwatering ribs. You will make them over and over.
Make and share this Wonderful Smoky BBQ Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place ribs in a 5-quart Dutch oven; cover with water (barely).
- Add garlic salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; set aside.
- Drain ribs.
- Put in baking dish UNCOVERED.
- Bake at 425°F, basting with sauce often till ribs are nicely glazed, about 25 to 30 minutes.
This is wonderful!
I made these for my mom on Mother's Day. Wow, AMAZING! I doubled the recipe so I would have leftovers for lunches. So easy and the the sauce was perfect. I didn't have spicy mustard so I subbed stone ground and added a bit more cayenne. Also, I was out of molasses so I upped the brown sugar and added honey (per the kitchen directory). Thanks so much. Can't wait to make these again Darlene.
very very tasty! this is a keeper for sure. Followed the recipe exactly and they were amazing.