Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
So easy and yummy even the kids like it. You could even cut the chicken smaller strips and use as an appetizer.
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup sesame cracker, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix all ingredients together except chicken.
- Roll (and press) chicken in the mixture and place on a sprayed cookie sheet Bake for 20 minutes.
Made this for my party last night topped with KATSU sauce, Can make for an appetiser (like me) or for main course! Used sesame seeds, no crushing made it easier for me! VERY economical, LOVE the S-I-M-P-L-I-C-T-Y! If anyone wants the recipe re Katsu I found in a magazine, The picture of what it looks like REALLY does need to be seen! THANKS! PS Substituted tamari to lower the salt for me, Am a "happy chappy" today as can be! WHOO HOO!