Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons portuguesse white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- Mix with salad and serve.
- I use a mixed salad of butter lettuce, radiccio, belgium endive and shredded cheddar cheese.
Christina Gray, this **is** wonderful!!! I used it on my "freckles" romaine, but I had all kinds of visions of what to pour this on while enjoying this. What's also great about this recipe, is that I always have these ingredients in my kitchen. It's full flavor right away, too, and so doesn't require hours for the flavors to blend. I didn't use my blender. I just placed all the ingredients into a cruet and shook it madly for a couple minutes. :)
This was good. I doubled the recipe and used a bit more sugar and garlic. Sure beats bought stuff!!
Hit the spot!