Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
My family loves these waffles! --- serve with maple syrup, honey or just with butter, cooking time will depend on your waffle maker.
- 118.29 ml canned pumpkin puree
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 29.58 ml brown sugar (can use 3 tablespoons for a sweeter waffle)
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare an electric waffle maker.
- In a large bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, sour cream, milk, 2 egg yolks, melted butter and brown sugar.
- In another bowl combine 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture; mix well until combined.
- In another bowl beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into the waffle mixture until combined.
- Bake in a preheated waffle mixture.