1/4 Photos of Wonderful Parmesan Zucchini Strips
Dine & Dish's Note:
This was from a Granny's coupon. We had it last night and it is another zucchini hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese topping.
- 3Dip zucchini strips into egg, then into crumb mixture.
- 4Place on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonderful Parmesan Zucchini Strips
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 298.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g