Recipe by Dine & Dish
This was from a Granny's coupon. We had it last night and it is another zucchini hit!
Top Review by DeeDee
I just read the first review from VA who only gave 4 stars because it was "a little bland". The first ingredient listed says "seasoned breadcrumbs". You used panko crumbs. While they give a much crispier crust, THEY are bland. Not the recipe. They need more than the pepper which you added. If you followed the recipe as written, you might have given 5 stars.
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 egg, beaten (or egg substitute)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese topping.
- Dip zucchini strips into egg, then into crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.