1/1 Photo of Wonderful Microwave Honey Roasted Nuts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To toast nuts, heat and stir over medium heat till toasted.
- 2Or carefully heat in the microwave for a few minutes.
- 3Nuts tend to burn easily so toast with caution and stir and turn frequently.
- 4Then stir nuts with remainder of ingredients and mix well.
- 5Microwave on high power for 7 minutes, stirring once.
- 6Then pour mixture on a sheet of foil and let cool completely.
- 7Break up nut mixture and stir in a cool dry place.
- 8Note: made in a 650/700 watt microwave oven, so adjust time if needed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonderful Microwave Honey Roasted Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.8
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 250.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g